Brightwood is a Parcel Property project. Parcel Property may send you information about similar projects of ours that you might be interested in. You can opt out of these updates at any time.
Parcel Property collects personal information you provide to us so we can provide you with the products and services you request. If you do not provide all the personal information we require, we may be unable to provide these products and services to you.
From time-to-time, Parcel Property may phone you. By providing your personal information to Parcel Property you consent to receiving these phone calls at any point in the future, unless you choose to opt out.
Parcel Property may disclose personal information about you to the following types of entities to assist us in the operation of our business or where consent is provided by you.
- Entities that provide finance, land or other products to you, or to whom an application has been made for those products
- Financial consultants, accountants, builders, lawyers and advisers
- Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding our services
- Any person where we are required by law to do so
- Any of our associates, related entities or contractors
133 Hasler Road, Osborne Park WA 6017